Sunday 22 March 2015

The First Chapter

As I'm writing this, I do believe that my boyfriend would read it one day as he said he would love to read my lousy blog. Okay. Go back to the main topic. I'm writing this is because I wanna have something memorable for us. So I hope that I din't forget any main thing that I should write...

It actually started out with me have a crush on him since primary.

Yes! Seriously when we are in primary school.

And he kept asking, why would you like someone that is so hideous like me? Duh, I don't even look pretty too that time. Even now i still look hideous.

I remembered that time I was actually so obsessed with him that I would actually purposely pretending that I wanted to go to the toilet (which I'm obviously not) just to see his cute face. Yes, I do thinks that he is cute, even now.

And that was the time when I started to know how it's like to like someone that you are so dying to see him. Speaking of dying to see him, I even remembered that after I come to school, I would wait for him to appear if I don't see him in the hall. (I'm such a stalker) That time, everyone knows that I like him (I don't even know how they know).

Sooner or later, I found out that he actually liked someone. And I'm still jealous of it. LOL. (Please do not say her name again if you are reading this)

Yes. Once I got jealous, you are so in deep shit. But I think now I got better. If it was before, you will get screwed,scolding and shouting from me. That is why one of my ex decided to leave.

But I just kept in inside me, cause I know he won't betray me or whatsoever. (After I got lectured by him)

As primary school life ends, we both went to a different high school. But still it's still beside our primary school.

He told me when I was in secondary school, I always rage and talk about how my bf treated me. I actually quite happy that we still in contact unlike other classmates which is like totally no contact at all. I din't even add them into my new facebook acc. So maybe they assume that I'm dead or they din't even realise that.

I remembered he said he got a slight feeling for me during secondary. HEY DUDE, WHY U NO CONFESS. But overall he attached with the "It's because secondary relationship confirm will end lah!"

Okay. Can. You win.

We actually started contacting back as in like meet ups and stuff during our part time job at avenue K. I think he asked me whether is there any part time job available because he is BORED.

So. Yeah. And we both work together sometimes if we have the same shift. We got closer afterwards and he knows that I got a "loving" boyfriend and he has got someone whom he liked for 2 freaking years. No one would love me for 2 years except for my 1st boyfriend. And I hope you would love me for the rest of your life.

After quite some time, I realise that me and my ex started to argue alot. That is where my feelings towards my ex starting to fade. It actually starting to fade when we had some "issue" back then which I don't want to say it again. That is where I started to like him back. I talked to him about my stuff and yet he still saying that he is a good boyfriend. A good boyfriend that would shout at you and leave you at the busstop and had lunch with his friends instead of come looking for me. Fuck you for that.

I was really depressed that time that I don't know what else I can do to continue that relationship. So i ended it in 2014. My parents was actually happy for me LOL. Basically everyone is happy about it and keep bugging me asking me to leave him already but I was too dumb that time. Or maybe blind.

After that, I don't know when he confessed to me in wechat. (So unromantic for you to confess in wechat) I never had someone confess to me face to face before. I'm still wondering how does it feels like. Then right after he confessed to me. I confessed to him too. But he says that now he likes 2 girls at the same time, so he need some time to think who to pick.

He told me that most of his friends ask him to choose me. I don't even think I'm that great to be your girlfriend still. ;_; But I would definitely be the best girlfriend you ever had. Minus the jealousy and crying part lar. Owh, and the emo part. He even called me a emo queen cause I always got emo right after I got home at night.

SO YES. HE CHOOSED ME. I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY.

How he says that he choose me?

We went to sunway piramid that one day. After we walk pass throught the carpark, he just straight away hold my hand and say "today you shall be my girlfriend okay?'' and he turns away and smile. SO CUTE.

After that?

Of course we live happily ever after. But actually that time I still haven't say yes to him yet.

But in my heart, he is already my boyfriend and I love him so much.

I hope you guys won't get diabetes after reading all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment