Tuesday 1 July 2014

Friends

Sometimes I really do wonder, WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR SRSLY! 

I guess i have learn my lesson well in friendship that you must nvr go so close with someone. OF COURSE those strangers but not my close friends like nat. 

She's awesome. Way beyond awesome. I just can't describe how happy I am to have her in my life.


So back to the main point. I guess i have to glad that i learned my lesson well. I have open my eyes and see whos the one treats you real & fake!

But one thing for sure that I won't go wrong. Once I see you, I don't like you means.......

YES I DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU! 


It doesn't mean i hate you or so. But I just cannot get along well with you FYI!

YES say i'm selfish or whatsoever. Cause this is how my brain works. I hope you know how it feels.

Sometimes when you being friendly with someone, those someone will just give you the piece of shit attitude to you even you have done nothing wrong.

I can't go around and say HEY IM A NICE PERSON and so. People will just put you into the weirdo list. IKR. This is life. And we have to bear with it sometimes. They talk bad about you. So what. Let it be.

I wont give a fuck right now if someone ever say my back before knowing the truth. This is wrong. But they won't know it's wrong anyway.

Signing off
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment